Skip to content
Quality Hip Hop/Rap Music
Kendrickk SuperStarr Youngg Administrator

What's up! I am an uprising Artist. Please show some support by sharing my music. Thanks.

6 Comments

• Michel October 20, 2018 // 4:51 pm

Interesting track. The wording is nice and it’s nice that it is there for you to read as the track plays, because sometimes the rapper talks quite fast so you don’t catch all the words.

I am interested to see whether my daughter will enjoy this, as she loves rap music and is always looking for music to choreograph her hip hop dance moves to.

• Chris October 20, 2018 // 4:52 pm

Kendrickk,

There is know doubt you are passionate about music. You put your heart into it and speak about your feelings. In your song “My Heart”, it sounds like you really love someone who you have lost or you are trying to hold on to. Love is full of joy and disappointment. Just an idea for the song, have you tried to slow it down a beat or two? I feel it would have more power slowed down a bit. It is your creation, you decide on the final product yet I would be interested in seeing how it plays a little slower, more melancholy. Keep chasing your passion and those you love, no matter what.

• Denis October 20, 2018 // 4:58 pm

Wow Kendrickk!  There is some deep emotions wrapped up in this song!

Your words are resonating throughout the song an you are really reaching out to your lost love!  However, the song made me feel like there is hope, that there is a way to reach out and patch that “Heart” and make it better.  Great way to illustrate your feelings through the song!

I have bookmarked this website to come back and listen to more of you!

Congrats!

• Maria October 20, 2018 // 6:05 pm

Certainly, the pain is felt. When someone break our heart is too hard, but life is going ahead even if the betrayal is the reason. I think no one has the obligation to be with or love another person, but what is necessary is to be honest, not wait until betray, that’s unacceptable.For me, it remains me my ended relationship… because for betray, not with another person but any way a betray.Thank you for sharing this beautiful lyric 🙂

• John September 19, 2019 // 2:03 am

Wow, this is beautiful music I must tell you. Seeing that you can put together a track like this is good. Your voice was really so you hung but still hopeful that there’s a way to mend the heart and make it happy again. I must say that the producer also did a great job to with that beat. Nice one Kendrick. I hope to see more of you!

• Alblue September 19, 2019 // 2:07 am

That’s a quite nice rap song. I love listening to rap song as long as I understand what the rapper want to say. I’m glad you’ve included all the words in the video, so I can try to understand the song better without skipping some words. I love to hear more of your song. Keep up the good work 🙂