The main reason why you can’t lose weight is not limited to only one. There’s a lot of factors that can influence your body and it’s metabolism. Read below and find out if you are guilty of some of the things that we think is okay, but isn’t really. It’s time to take a step back and evaluate how we are losing weight.
Many people want to lose weight for different reasons, and that’s okay because we all want to feel confident about our bodies. So be watchful of the reasons below:
- SKIPPING BREAKFAST
– You may think that skipping breakfast is going to help you lose weight, but in reality, it won’t. Breakfast is truly the most important meal of the day. Would you believe me when I say that people who eat breakfast regularly lose more weight? By eating breakfast, you will be able to jump start your metabolism for the day and set the tone for it. You better include protein rich food to give yourself sustenance and fiber to fill you up for hours.
- SLEEPING LESS
– It may seem a little weight but if you aren’t getting enough snooze at night then your body won’t be able to properly cope. It won’t produce the right energy that will help you keep up with your exercise routine the next morning, and most likely, you will feel sluggish. Your body will also lose it’s ability to control it’s appetite. Lack of sleep increases appetite stimulating hormones.
- OVERINDULGING IN FOOD
This one is expected, but did you know that healthy too much of healthy food is also a no no? Yes, it’s a great that you are making better choices by eating green leafy and healthy food but too much of something also makes it bad. Food with low calorie count can be a little deceiving since they contain a little extra sodium, sugar, and other chemical additives to make up for the ingredients that has been removed. They also taste lighter which can make you eat more.
A single avocado fruit contains 200 calories.
- PORTION YOUR FOOD PROPERLY
Portion control is the key to success. You get the food that you want at the right amount. Your new best friends will be your measuring cups and spoons to help you make sure that your serving sizes are appropriate. You must also learn how to give your body the signal that you are already full so you stop eating.
- LIMITING YOURSELF TO CARDIO
Exercising is great, but if you limit yourself to cardio, then you may be missing out one of the most important pieces of the fitness puzzle. Weight lifting helps prevent injuries by strengthening the joints, and it also builds muscle mass and increases the metabolic rate.
- EXERCISING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH
Eat before you exercise, not the other way around. If you work out on an empty stomach, the calories that you burn comes from muscles and not from fat. You want to get rid of your fats, not your muscles. The more muscle mass that you have, the better it is for you to lose weight.You’ll also have more energy to push yourself through the workout.
- STARVING YOURSELF.
You should eat enough. Don’t starve yourself. This practice will mess up your metabolism and make your body think that you don’t have enough food so it will slow down. When dinnertime comes, you will eat more because you will feel starved. You will also increase the possibility of your snacking in between meals.
- DINING OUT ALWAYS
There’s no problem in treating yourself out once in a while, but chances are, you will indulge in a huge meal which includes the appetizers, drinks, food, and dessert.
If this article has helped clear things out for you, be sure to subscribe here at Kendrickk Superstarr Youngg! By doing so, we will be able to send you e-mail alerts informing you of a new post. Got a question? Drop a comment below or send us a message! Have a great day!