This is a mini, easy to understand guideline on how you can make money through blogging. Don’t believe it? I’m sure there are a lot of bloggers out there who can testify that this is true. I’ve seen a lot of bloggers get amazing soonsorships to travel to a different countries, promote a brand, and even get invited to certain private events.
Blogging is very fun especially if you enjoy spending lots of time in front of a computer. However to make your blog posts interesting one of the things that you must do would be to explore the world. It is a great outlet for people to want to keep their memories digitalized too.
Personally, I enjoy blogging and reading blogs. I get to share to the world what I know and at the same time, I also get to learn more about different types of people and their experiences. But how much does an average blogger make? And if I want to earn money what should I do?
First and foremost, you should have your own blog. Most bloggers would advice that you get your own domain. It might cost you, yes, but don’t all hobbies? Think of it as an investment. Of course, if you aren’t ready yet, you can always go for those free hosting sites. Why don’t you try creating a blog or website at WordPress or Tumblr? You know, just to get a general feel to know if blogging is for you or not.
Now, I am not saying that it is a must but of course, having a website that is great to look at and easy to navigate around is beyond amazing. Not just for you, but for your readers as well. You’d want them to easily find stuff to read or videos to watch. Don’t give them a hard time looking for the next page button. You won’t want them to get impatient and just close the tab your website is at.
If you want to earn money, remember that your goal is to create a big following. If there are a lot of people who follow you and engage in your blog, then sponsorships and partners will be the ones to come knocking at your door. You won’t have to beg them to take a look at your blog because then, they havr probably been eyeing you for some time now.
But how do blogger earn? Bloggers earn when a certain brand makes contact with them to promote a product. Sometimes a blogger gets gift certificates or money for a sponsored post, and you get to try the product that they want you to promote for free. There are also some travel agencies who partner with bloggers to promote tourism in their country. They give you a free ticket to visit their country, along with hotel or hostel expenses, I believe. Amazing right? And all you have to do would be to share what happened in your blog while you were away.
And third, bloggers can also earn when they place advertisement banners around their website. Depending on your advertisement partner, you can earn money every time a reader sees or clicks on the advertisements on your website.
Easy? Yes, it is! The factor in this business however goes back to how credible you are as well. You may have a lot of followers but if they don’t believe what you say in your blogs or are just following you for the heck of it, then you will be having a hard time convincing them to try a certain product that you are promoting. That is why some bloggers say that owning a blog and wanting it to earn money is hard work. You don’t just sit down and write whatever! Each post has to be well thought of and planned.
One thing that you must focus on when you are starting is your credibility. People have to believe that you are worth following, that what you are writing in your blog are correct. Fact checking is important for a blogger! Just don’t put your credibility in line.
• DON’T CREATE A POST THAT TAKES TOO LONG TO READ. A 10,000 WORD POST MAY BE TEMPTING TO DO ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN THE MOOD TO WRITE BUT DON’T DO IT. What you can do is you can cut your long post into three separate posts. This will help keep the readers engaged and at the same time keep them coming back for more. Hopefully, this will also increase your traffic.
• DO ADD PICTURES OR VIDEOS IF YOU CAN IN YOUR BLOG POST. They are not necessary but they do help. You can also take this chance to pin the picture at websites such as Pinterest to help promote it.
• DO REPLY TO COMMENTS AND TALK WITH YOUR READERS. Nobody likes a snob. Think of your readers as customers in your shop. Would you snob a customer? Of course you won’t!
• BE SURE TO SHARE YOUR POST TO DIFFERENT SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. How will people go to your blog if they don’t know it exists? Every time you post something new, share it on Facebook or Twitter.
• USE RELATED HASHTAGS.
• USE SMART KEYWORDS. Have you ever heard of SEO? It is making use of the search engines. You need to place keywords in your posts — related keywords so that Google can easily pull up your blog whenever someone searches the internet for something using your keywords.
For example, you wrote a blog post about cheap baking products you can buy at Sydney. Your keywords would be “cheap baking products Sydney”. So whenever someone searches for that, Google will easily pull up your blog and put it on the first page of the search results. This increases the chances of the individual who searched to check out your blog.
Now if you want more blogging advice, be sure to subscribe to Kendrickksuperstarryoungg! We have a lot of informatice articles that can help put your blog on top! Do leave a comment below so we can discuss more and especially if you have questions. Have a great day! Don’t forget to share!